Conception-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  Tristan Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Ingame Name:
Tristan

IRL Name:
Tristan

Time Zone:
+0 GTM

Time playing:
I play about 2 weeks or so, I haven't play a lot recently I was visiting my dad, He's ill, But I'm back!

Rank you're looking for:
I would like to be "Server Helper" / "Forum Developer" / "In-Game Moderator" / "Temporary In-Game Moderator."

Description/More Info ( 100 words minimum) :

In-Game Moderator/Helper:
I am good at dealing with solutions, Like spamming or users spamming other Runescape Private Servers. I have excellent grammar and spelling, which would help in any case and I also speak a little bit for Spanish, and small bits of a few others. Spamming is a usual thing that happens or dis-respect in some Rs-Ps', I can mute or jail whatever I think is necessary in the situation, I would like server helper because I do know a lot about the server and In-Game moderator would be even better but anything will be good.Smile

Forum Developer:
I am excellent at designing forums, Like "Forummotion/Smfnew" I do prefer Smfnew but I did a Forummotion forum for a year I gained enough money to get a .Com domain, I would like it for us.Razz I can change fonts of colours and make it easier to read some things, I will add so that every user has either a staff crown or label beside their name or else a user will have an armour set or label according to their post count. I will develop the forums so it will be easier for you guys to navigate around the place and I will update regularly and keep everyone updated.

The 100 Words Was Not 100 Words Each, 100 Words Total, This is 1 application.

Tristan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down