Conception-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running For Mod

Go down

Running For Mod Empty Running For Mod

Post  Rave2techno Tue May 29, 2012 11:22 am

Ingame Name:rave2techno

IRL Name:Jake

Time Zone:USA Phoenix, AZ

Time playing: 6 days

Rank you're looking for: Mod

Description/More Info ( 100 words minimum) : Hi my name is Jake and im 16 years old. I like playing servers because runescape had updated a lot and the graphics just dont look as great as they use to do. My birthday is in June 5th. I can see that it took you a while to creat this server. I had my own server but I had to get a new computer so I lost all my files and i havent tryed to get a server anymore. This server is great, I've been playing for six days but i have not done tht much because i just like to chill at home and help player on what they need. Ive been playing server for a long time and i know what to do. I am not just one of those players that run for mod just to see if they will actually get it, I try to help the best I can to tell you the truth. I can play all day if u wanted me too just try to call me on skype and i will see if I can get on at that time. I like helping players thats the best im good at. I can also help you out with glitches and dupes.

Rave2techno
Conception-X Player
Conception-X Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum