Conception-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain Dew's application

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Dew's application Empty Mountain Dew's application

Post  Mountain Dew Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Ingame Name: Mountain Dew
IRL Name:Wesley
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time
Time playing:6days
Rank you're looking for:Server Helper

Description/More Info ( 100 words minimum) : I am nice, helpful, loyal, and trusting. I really want to be a Server Helper because now i may not be the best at this game but i know a lot about it and i would like to be able to help all the players, new and old while they are playing the game. I could also help get people to join so there are more players. I myself when i started had lots of questions like what is this, and what does that do, i had to figure it out on my own, hopefully if i become server helper i can save others from having to figure it out themselves so they can enjoy the server more.I have also been mod,admin, and co on other servers(only left because they shut down) so i have some experience. Basically i want to be server helper to make this server better by giving some suggestions and helping all players whenever i can to make sure they enjoy this server as much if not more than i do. Even if i do not get this position i will still try to help people and will try for this position again so don't expect me to go away anytime soon!

Mountain Dew
Conception-X Player
Conception-X Player

Back to top Go down

Mountain Dew's application Empty Re: Mountain Dew's application

Post  Ace Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

O will promote within two days
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Mountain Dew's application Empty Re: Mountain Dew's application

Post  Mountain Dew Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:15 pm